Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Do You Say??

The sun is shining.

The goats are sunning.

The ground is dry.

Even the jonquils, which I plant in puddles around the yard so that I might enjoy them from any window in the house, are poking through the grass, stretching to the sun.

Birds are singing.

A long-sleeve t-shirt is all one needs outside.

Shall we go outside and see what kind of trouble we might find? I'll meet you in the front yard in ten minutes. Just let me get my shoes! I'll be the one dancing.

5 comments:

  1. We have sun today too. A real blessing after the ice storm we had yesterday. It will be a while yet before we see the grass and dirt though. But soon it will be spring and planting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hooo! It's a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonquils!!! Wow, lucky you! A real sign of spring. We still have too much snow on the ground so I'd love come play in YOUR yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I am , however, cold and can't see grass yet:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a beautiful day also, it hit 80 degrees here in Georgia! Delisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in on the farm today! I enjoy your comments!

Warmly,

Matty