Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday and Sunshine!

What a perfect combination!

While Friday is my usual "grade and prepare" day, today it is going to be a "clear out and dump" day. I can't bear the feeling the house has from the winter and I believe it is time to clear the decks for spring!



No, I don't look nearly this charming, but I am trying to dress a little better at home. Thanks, Mom...


My favorite way to work is to set my timer and go at it full speed for an hour. Then, I get to read, check blogs, enjoy a cuppa or all three! Of course, I have to set the timer for that as well because I get lost in all the interesting things other folks have going on. A ten minute break and then I have to get back to it! Just like Right Now!

To check out what others farm gals are doing today, drop by and see Amy, won't you?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lazy Bee I like the way you think. Timer I will have to try that. I like you have a hard time pulling myself away from these great blogs. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who I speed clean with. We check in with each other with an online messnger and set a goal for the next 90 minutes or so. If we stopped every hour we'd never get full steam and remain focused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I can understand not stopping every hour, but at my point in life, well, I usually have to make a potty break at that time! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're clearing out here too. I'll have to give the timer method a try. Shame on you for making all of us northerners feel bad with all this talk about sunshine and spring! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Matty, I hope you enjoyed your day of cleaning. There are few things more satisfying than a nice day of housework and having everything fresh and clean. I especially love laundry day, it is my favorite chore. I know most people think I'm crazy, but I love folding fresh laundry and putting it away and the wonderful feeling of getting into a nice clean bed after a good day of work! Simple joys! Have a nice evening, Delisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It certainly does seem like the time for some spring cleaning.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so ready for spring cleaning. I know exactly what you mean about wanting to clean it out after winter--it starts to smother me somehow. I have a week off for it --but unfortunately, it’s not until May. I hope you had a productive day. Thanks for linking with FFF :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in on the farm today! I enjoy your comments!

Warmly,

Matty