Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Love You, Emerson

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

My friend Donna gave me the most cunning bee clings she picked up at the Hillsville Farmer's Market. Several are now hovering on my window. Being senior faculty does have its perks. Everyone needs a friend like Donna. She makes me laugh, doesn't act shocked when I am catty, and has the best laugh I've ever heard. And, she is clever, cute as a button, and very matter-of-fact. Aren't I lucky?

Thanks for all the healing suggestions. I am going to give 'em a go when I get home from classes. In the meantime, I have offered "A"s to those who will scratch my itch! *giggle*

3 comments:

  1. I love that quote! The older I get, the closer I get to that "accomplishment"! (Hope I live long enough.) (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tickle me pink, Matty. I love that quote too. Now, when are we gonna get together for lunch and a shop hop?
    Hugs
    Ma TK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be back in your part of the world in ten months! We will plan better this time, right?? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in on the farm today! I enjoy your comments!

Warmly,

Matty