Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting Normal

While I still have the cast, I have mastered driving, which is making me a happier gal. Today, I took myself to and from work. Yah!

What makes this most delightful are three things:

1) I no longer have to listen to the Mister's road rage.

2) I can listen to K-Love on the way to and from work without comments.

3) I got home early enough to have a wonderful cuppa and to catch up on my blog reading!

Life is good, ya'll, even if one is hobbling... At least I am hobbling!

I guess this is a segue to another thing on my mind -- my son's former fiance'. Her current boyfriend had a terrible accident in the summer and is paralyzed from the chest down. I love this girl so much and am heartbroken for their sadness. Will you help me remember them in your prayers? They need all the love they can get right now.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm Road rage I can deal with but messing with my radio station! I am all for independence! Hope you continue to heal well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are able to get around on your own! That would be a big deal to me, too!! Hope you continue to heal well.

    I like your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed catching up with you..... glad that things are getting back to normal (whatever setting that is, as Erma Bombeck, I think, used to say)!

    Mmmmm.... have to admit, I miss your house picture at the top...... I loved that pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in on the farm today! I enjoy your comments!

Warmly,

Matty