5. Driving past a very tiny house with two very tiny children out front rearranging the Nativity scene. I think Jesus got put on the sheep, but I am not sure.
4. The sweet little gal in reindeer antlers, shorts with suspenders, who waited on me at Build a Bear. Thanks for the wonderful service, Denay, and for keeping me favorite Aunt.
3. Being kissed very hard on the cheek by a very grateful student when I finished her financial aid form. This is why I do what I do.
2. Snowmen doughnuts at Krispie Kreme. And they were hot.
And, the number one thing that made me smile:
1. Getting an unexpected package from a dear friend filled with a delicious assortment of cookies! Thank you, Jane!
Did you smile today?