Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday, Monday, Can't Trust That Day

Monday has been stellar. So far today I have:

Overslept;
Dropped a call to the Airman and couldn't get him back;
Left my gas money at home and had to come back for it;
Forgot to mail my Netflix;
Couldn't get the straps loosened to tie on a load of hay;
Took four hours to get hay when it should have taken three;
Ate Fritos and potato chips for lunch with a creme soda (okay -- that was a good thing);
Got my truck stuck with a load of hay on it and I am not near the barn;
Got kicked by Louie when I was trimming his hooves (and he is a big boy);
and,
Forgot my bank password.

I think I will take a nap. I am too afraid to try anything else!

How's your day been?

2 comments:

  1. That's a typical Monday, or Tuesday through Friday around here. But hey, potato chips and cream soda, who says life isn't good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I have been running in circles all day.. Nothing done.. Was mowing and ran out of gas.. Thought I had more in the garage... NOPE.. SO texted Kyle at work. he said no gas for me to go buy some... I said with what my good looks?... welll.... I wont repeat what he said because it was for my Eyes ONLY!!LOL SO I am getting off of here and making skirts Like I said I was going to on FB 2-4 hours ago!LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in on the farm today! I enjoy your comments!

Warmly,

Matty