Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank you


Airman John in his blues -- taken by himself.
Isn't he handsome?

Thank you to all our Service People today. And every day. We fail to show you our appreciation as we should, but know that we keep you in our prayers and God's hands every day. Those of you who read my blog regularly know how very proud I am of the Airman. He is my hero, my heart, my treasure, and the only truly good thing I have given this world. I am proud of you, Airman!

The Airman's Creed

I am an American Airman.
I am a warrior.
I have answered my nation’s call.
I am an American Airman.
My mission is to fly, fight, and win.
I am faithful to a proud heritage,
A tradition of honor,
And a legacy of valor.
I am an American Airman,
Guardian of freedom and justice,
My nation’s sword and shield,
Its sentry and avenger.
I defend my country with my life.
I am an American Airman:
Wingman, leader, warrior.
I will never leave an Airman behind,
I will never falter,
And I will not fail.

Woot! Woot!

1 comment:

  1. Blessings and thanks to him and to all the others that have served and continue to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in on the farm today! I enjoy your comments!

Warmly,

Matty