Dear Person In Charge,
My deepest appreciation for the lovely, cool, less humid weather you have sent our way these past few days. It has been refreshing to:
1) Take a shower and be able to dry myself;
2) Be able to breathe when I go outside;
3) Watch the dogs, especially Moose, chase cars again and stop traffic (I find this sadly amusing);
4) Sleep with a sheet over me again;
5) Watch the does skip and play in the pasture;
6) Have more than two eggs from the hens and they are not fried!;
7) See the kitties actually move; I was getting tired of rushing out to check them because I thought they had died from heat exhaustion when they hadn't moved for so long during our heat wave;
8) Be able to walk without getting blisters where my thighs rub!
Your kindness is deeply appreciated and I will remember this respite during the dog days.
Your best buddy,
P.S. I have decided to keep using the medicated powder. I kinda like the challenge of safely using it!