Advice for road trips:
1) Never drink more than two cups of coffee at lunch unless you are going to be near, I mean NEAR, a bathroom if you are over 50.
2) Never get the biggest cookie in the jar if you are out of cookie training at Helen's.
3) Avoid eating all your favorite road trip foods in one day. It doesn't end well.
4) Be sure to treat all service staff with kindness as they DO remember you!
5) Always buy flowers for your room the FIRST day so you can make it seem like home.
Added later: Favorite foods are: Raspberry Lime Rickey (no surprise there), Mesclun salad with grape tomatoes and goat cheese, Sorrento's veggie pizza, and Helen's chocolate chip cookies. Tomorrow? Main Street Deli for a smoothie! LOL Oh, and Sunday, Bedford Ice Cream -- rocky road or tuttie fruitie.... This is really sad, isn't it?? When I walked into Helen's tonight, after a year's absence, they knew just what to fix for my drink and handed me a cookie and welcomed me back.... giggle....