Tuesday, February 28, 2012

An Award


Many thanks to Jane for the award!

Okay, here are The Rules:


1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)
4. List the rules
5.Award to 15 bloggers
6. Inform each of those 15 bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven random things about me...

1. I quit eating any kind of red meat when I broke my neck in 1995 and could no longer digest it; I still miss steak.

2. While I write right-handedly, I shoot a gun, knit, and eat with mostly my left.

3. My master's thesis was: "'The business of a poet': Samuel Johnson's Criticism of John Milton." Yawn.

4. While I swim like a fish and can surf, I have never been able to water-ski.

5. I streaked when I was 18 and in college in Florida.

6. When I was 19, I took a plane ticket my parents gave me to to fly to Myrtle Beach to meet the family for vacation and traded it for a one-way ticket to San Fransisco.

7. In my previous "life" I was an award winning crime reporter in Central Florida.

Now, to be honest, I cannot even think of who NOT to give this award to as well, but can't come up with 15! So, here you go:

Delisa
Courtney
Brenda
Brenda L.
Tonia T.
Clarice
Sandy
Marqueta

Hugs to you all!





4 comments:

  1. You've certainly led an interesting life, Matty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very interesting! ** I can't quit chuckling about the streaking info ** Sorry! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! And they callled her the Streak....Lookety Lookety!(singing Ray Stevens song)
    So does the ability to do things with your Left and Right hand make you ambidextrous??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in on the farm today! I enjoy your comments!

Warmly,

Matty