Ten things I have no patience with:
10. Watching a clerk talk on their cell phone while I wait.
9. People who don't answer a direct question.
7. Loud people.
6. Lazy people.
5. Folks who make plans for me without my consent.
4. Long waits ... for anything.
3. Computers that turn off at the drop of a hat (read: mine is acting up and it is making me crazy!)
2. People who, no matter how many times you tell them, do the exact opposite of what you asked.
1. Women who want to be victims instead of in charge of their lives (yes, there is a story here; I will tell it later... when I can... without bad words.... )
Mia died last night. We don't know what happened. The vet doesn't either. She wasn't too anemic; no parasites; no lung congestion; no injuries; nothing...even her blood work was fine. She just laid down and died .. just like she was asleep.
Thanks for all the advice and suggestions...
Jane has given me an award! Thanks, Jane! I will post it next.... when my computer will stay on...
Added later: Okay. So the computer hard drive has fried.
The tech: This looks like it might have been dropped...
Me: Does throwing it across the room count??
I made him promise to never tell... but I am telling you all because you are my best friends! LOL