Thursday, August 5, 2010

So....

Everything italicized is what got done:

Hang clothes on the line.
Make basic soap, two batches.
Move finished soap upstairs to dry.
Move all my office things downstairs to go back to campus.
Put things in the attic.
Rearrange the attic.
Weed the garden.
Repair the chicken fence.
Go to the dentist. -- This was bad. The only good thing was a/c.
Knit.
Read.
Make bread.
Mop.
Wash one load of clothes.
Weave.
Visit Evelyn. -- Emailed instead.
Run by Arwen's. --- Talked on phone instead.
Clean the porch.
Burn the trash.
Pick produce.
Spray chicken coope and dust yard.
Pick up my truck.
Paint porch furniture.

Obviously we can see my problem. It is just like eating. My eyes are bigger than my stomach! Maybe I need an army. Volunteers??

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever sat down and made an estimate of how much each item would take in time to do -- including the time to get to said destination?

    Would that help to decide what you actually can accomplish each day??? Don't forget you need time for eating, cooking and potty stops (LOL)...............

    Now, if I could only take my own advice.

    But then I remember what Oscar Wilde said about taking advice....

    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself." Oscar Wilde


    BTW, I think you did pretty well on that very long list...............Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in on the farm today! I enjoy your comments!

Warmly,

Matty