Ever have one of those weekend where you say to yourself, "did that just happen??"
Really, did this just happen?
- Fabulous avacado rolls at the Japanese Steakhouse! Yum!
- "Despicable Me" really is funny. Who'd've thunk it?
- Coldstone Ice Cream beats sex. Maybe.
- Tornadoes on base! Which lead to.... more lightning than I have seen in a long time and... no A/C in the room.
- The "Heritage Museum" is an intriguing look at Panhandle Florida life. I loved the kitchen! (The Airman did take a picture of it for you. I'll post when he emails it.)
- There is no such thing as cold water in an Air Force Hotel in Florida. It is warmer than my hot water at home! Really, I guess it kinda balanced out because there wasn't hot water either...
- "Destin Commons" is a really sweet echo of Main Street. Too cool!
- No A/C in the car.
- Nutella Crepes at IHOP rock!
- I will wait thirty minutes for Nutella Crepes.
- My credit card was denied because I forgot to notify the credit union that I was traveling and they have a new rule that they won't pay things that are unusual unless they are notified first (thanks, I think). Yes, I had real money. Surprise!
- I was pulled by Base Security Force for an expired tag, It wasn't. He just had never seen one from NC before. Thank goodness he didn't frisk me. See "Coldstone.."
- If you go to Heaven or the Bad Place, you have to go through Atlanta.
- Gas is cheaper everywhere except NC.
- No oil was on the beach that I could see.
- I am too old for a bikini... or swim suits... or shorts....
- There was no screaming on the Destin Bridge. Given my fear of bridges, the Mister, Airman and Friend were gratified that I sucked a peppermint instead.
- No matter how mad the cat is when you get home, he will still sit on your laptop.
Have you had a good weekend??