No. I don't want another one. The one I have is quite enough, thank you. I am just wondering a little bit about other people's husband and their engagement with home chores. Would you mind answering just a few questions? It is just between us girls!
1) Does your husband realize that the yard requires mowing, weed-eating, and picking up trash and is not just a take-off pad for the car or bike?
2) How often does your husband realize that the trash should go to the big can? The road side? Or the dump? Or is it a war of attrition waiting to see who puts the last piece on that causes the trash-o-lanch?
3) Is your husband on a first name basis with the kitchen or does he just date when you arrange it?
4) How often does your husband's clothes crawl to the laundry? Or does he take pity on them and carry them or even put them in the same room as the washer?
And, last ...
5) Is there a chair in your house that you would like to set fire to with him either in or out of it??
Yeppers. You can tell, can't you? It is 10-thousand degrees and I have been mowing ... with the walk behind... Pass the tea, won't you??
Added later: (Not that I want pity or anything)
We have a two acre yard (I need to rethink this). Yes, he has a riding mower, not me. Since he wasn't taught to share, he doesn't like me to use it. Besides, if anything happens, he blames me.