- The cat puking on the bed is what wakes you.
- It is 3:30 a.m. when the cat decides to toss a hair ball on the bed.
- It is 3:31 a.m. when the Mister jumps up screaming that the cat has left a little present on HIS side of the bed.
- It is 3:32 a.m. when you are stripping the bed, cleaning up what could be the cat's twin that he ate and is now giving back, which is now on the Mister's side of the bed.
- It is 3:33 when the bed is changed, the Mister is back in bed, the cat is dosed with Laxatone, and sheets are in the washer and you are wide awake because of the stupidness that started three minutes ago.
- It is 3:34 when your Airman messages you that he is "going to Hawaii" for a week while you have to stay home with a cat, the Mister, and no sleep.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Go Back To Bed
You know it is going to be a lousy day when: