let me sum up....
1) New Washer and I are in love. We can't stop seeing each other. It is shameful how we are spending so much time together. I fear the Mister will figure it out.
2) It is possible to have one's car nearly destroyed by wildlife. This is primary research (as I tell my students). The deer hit me. An owl hit the windshield. Same day. Ten minutes apart. A little over $2000 damage to an 11 year old car. Yes. I was insured.
3) No, I wasn't hurt.
4) No, the deer didn't die. The owl might have. We aren't sure. No body, so we are hoping.
5) The Airman sent me flowers for his birthday with a card: "Thank you for making me who I am today." I guess I got it right after all.
6) Work is kicking my hinney. Really. Too many essays. Too many quizzes. Too much time. No time for blogging.
7) Solar is going into the barn. Yeppers. I have made the plunge and contracted a man to do it for me. I am thrilled. The Mister will know when he reads the blog. I hope he is thrilled.
8) Lazy Bee Farm is going international! I was asked to provide a child's hat and a pair of baby socks for a very nice person going to China on business. He wanted to take something local as a homewarming kind of gift. I was quite honored! Thanks!
9) We had snow last week. That's wrong, that's wrong, that's wrong. It should be after Halloween and not before!
10) Christmas caroles are playing in the stores. I will be doing all my limited shopping by Internet until January!
Hopefully things will calm down and I can get back to regular visiting and writing. I miss it! And you!
In the meantime...