Things are so tough in the world today, I thought it would be fun to have a "Day of Blessings." The rules are simple:
1. List five things you consider blessings.
2. Bless at least one person today. It can be anything: holding a door, sending a card, making a call, smiling, waving at another driver, or anything that might help someone have a better day.
I'll go first.
I am blessed that:
1. The lights came on when I flipped the switch this morning.
2. Food was in my refrigerator when I opened it this morning.
3. My parents are still living and I can still talk with them for advice, encouragement, or a recipe.
4. I am extraordinarily healthy.
5. There are many wonderful, kind, loving, and funny people in my life.
There. That wasn't so difficult was it?
How blessed are you?